Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fashion Forward

My pillow cases


Curtains to match (sorry it's dark)


A close up of the material, I love the print!



So I recently went back to school this semester... it's been fun but challenging! I thought I would go and get an Associates of Business so that I could further my cake decorating business. I changed my mind, though I will still do cakes - it will be more of a hobby and maybe later a small business.


I changed my degree to a certificate of Fashion Design. I am so excited, I can't wait to start the classes. I like to think of it as becoming a master seemstress. I have already sewn many projects. My blog will now consist of my sewing/design projects as well as my cakes & desserts. Here is a picture of a small one I did a while ago in my bedroom. Since it is ridiculously expensive to buy a bedding set and have your room match, I thought I'd do it myself little by little.




No comments: