Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carrot Cake

This was a carrot cake for a RS birthday party we had at church. Very moist with crushed pineapple added and cream cheese frosting topped with chopped pecans, mmmmm!



A lot of people signed up to make cakes, and I thought I wouldn't do anything to fancy...



I didn't want to feel like a show-off!



Silly me, my cake was probably the least fancy one there!





How cocky of me to think I'm the only one I know who can decorate a cake and make it look store bought. The cakes there were all beautiful & delicious.

I award the best looking cakes there to:

Lisa Chin, because I have a bias to the cake she made ;)
Markae Evans, even though she bought it- it deserves and award for looks & taste!
AND the top award goes to....
Jaime Anderson for her Lemon Cake, it was amazing...candied lemon slices on top, wow!

No comments: