Thursday, November 19, 2009

Melissa


















2 layers chocolate cake, one carrot. This cake turned out looking much better than I thought it would after a crazy day! The flowers were supposed to be fondant but the ones I made didn't stay on the cake. I made a mad dash to the craft store to pick up some ribbon to make ribbon roses. I was then running late. I didn't end up leaving my house to deliver it until about the time I should have been there. Then there was an accident (or 2) on the freeway making me even more late! I got to the reception a little after it started. Luckily there weren't many people there yet. I had a very understanding Bride & Groom waiting for me. Melissa said she loved the cake... what else could I ask for! Thank you both & have a happy eternity together!!!!

1 comment:

Teri Harman said...

Amazing. That is so gorgeous and so unique. Way to go.
Teri