Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alfredo Pizza



I'm venturing out of my cake zone to add some PIZZAzz to my blog. I made this for dinner the other night and absolutely loved it!




You'll need:


Your favorite pizza crust (homemade or bought)


1/2 jar garlic parmesan alfredo sauce (I like Ragu)


2-3 grilled/seasoned chicken breasts diced into 1in chunks


1 1/2 - 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese


1-2 fresh diced tomatoes


dried or fresh parsley




*Roll out your crust and let rise on a pizza stone.

Spread with 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce. Top with chicken.

Cover with mozzarella, and sprinkle with parsley.

Bake @400 for 15-20 min or until done.

Then top hot pizza with fresh diced tomatoes!

(Not everyone in my house likes tomatoes, so I went skimpy on them :(

It tasted like a gourmet pizza from my own kitchen.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

tallyspank said...

oh my goodness!!! delicious! you are amazing. p.s. i invited you to my blog..why aren't you accepting!?

Turley's said...

do you take orders for take out. i gain weight just looking at your blog. You're amazing.